If you can’t find a solution below, ask us:
Here you are, wondering what, where, how, whereto.
- First register.
- Once registered, Admin will review your application.
- Once reviewed and accepted, Admin will let you know.
- Then log in again and if you haven’t yet, purchase your membership.
- After you’ve purchased your membership, Admin will review.
- They check to make sure no wrong references was made, that it’s correctly allocated to your profile, etc.
- Once approved they will let you know.
- Log in.
- Complete or update your profile, if need be.
- Order your own mensa.org.za email address if you want it. It’s included in your membership.
Enjoy the site!
- Once you’ve reached your profile page (read login below) you will be able to edit your profile by clicking on the “gear” icon.
- Once you’ve clicked in, you will be able to change your cover and/or profile photo by clicking on it.
- Text can be edited in the text areas.
- Remember to hit “Update Profile” before leaving the page.
- To login, click on the “key” icon, found on the right side, halfway towards the bottom of the website.
- On the left side a panel will slide open. Type your username and password, and hit enter.
- Once you enter the site, you will be redirected to your profile page.
- Should your direct away from your profile page, always remember that when you hit the “key” icon, it will slide open the side panel from where you can access your profile again, by clicking on your profile photo.
Don’t worry – it is not blacklisted.
When using our SMTP server you might not be able to send emails and the error looks like:
server response was: 550 Sender IP (XX.XX.XX.XX) is blacklisted at new.spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net
The issue in this case appears because you are trying to use our SMTP without authentication and your ISP IP is blacklisted.
The solution in this case would be to enable the “authentication when sending” function of your mail client.
– Outlook: enable the check-box “My server requires authentication”
– Eudora: enable the check-box “Authentication allowed”
– Mozilla: enable the option “Use name and password”
– Mail for Mac OS X: enable the check-box “Use authentication when sending”
- You need to be logged in to the website with your username and password to read newsletters. To log in, click on the key, bottom right of the website.
- If your membership expired or was never activated, you will not be able to log in.
- If your membership expired kindly renew it.
- If your membership was rejected or never activated, kindly contact admin.