Join us for what is sure to be a fun afternoon set in the Upper Highway and Westville areas.
Teams of up to four per car depart from a central point and are given challenges and instructions to make their way to a final destination.
Route instructions are given and cryptic challenges are set – you will have to work together as a team to get the highest score.
The starting point will be communicated to you cryptically.
You will need:
– a team of between two and four intelligent people
– a car to carry your team members around
– a GPS-enabled mobile phone
– out-of-the-box lateral thinking
– R 50 entrance fee – winning team takes all
Book your entry by sending your team name and list of members to Dave Soane.